Area Rug Cleaning Specialists
Area rug cleaning Toronto? You’ve come to the right place. We’ve been the go-to for Toronto rug cleaning and repair for over a century. We care for your rug like it’s our own. That includes treating tricky stains by hand, and rewashing your rug until we see the best result. We only use fresh water, air drying, and biodegradable products, so your rug is always in good hands — in fact it never leaves them.
Our wash process has changed very little in the last 100 years
- All rugs are inspected and photographed prior to wash.
- The rugs are then dusted to remove heavy particulate soil.
- Rugs are washed by skilled technicians using fresh water submersion process and a mild biodegradable, non-toxic detergent.
- The excess water is then pressed out of the rugs using a 19-foot squeeze roller.
- The rugs are then dried in the largest rug dry room in Canada. This step prevents colour run, bacterial growth and mold/mildew which can happen with simple fan/air-dry processes.
- The rugs are then inspected and sent to our secondary operations department for further stain removal and grooming.
- Once all work is complete, rugs must pass final inspection before being prepared for customer pickup or delivery.