Need to sell a rug?
Come see us first. We’ll tell you what your rug is and how much you can generally get for it. We primarily accept traditional rugs and in good condition. On occasion we do buy certain special pieces out-right.
Our consignment program means that we will sell a rug on your behalf in our showroom. Upon sale of the rug, we simply retain a portion of the sale.
When your rug is in for cleaning, simply mention to any of the staff that you’re interested in selling the item.
Otherwise, feel free to inquire by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include photos of your rug.
Put our rug sales experience to work for you.
How does it work?
If we feel we can sell your rug and it fits in our product offering we follow these simple steps:
- We work together on the retail price for the rug (the sticker price)
- Once agreed, we sign a contract for your record of the agreement
- We clean the rug in preparation for our showroom (charged to the seller)
- The rug is put in our showroom and listed at the agreed upon sticker price. We are permitted to sell the rug up to 20% below the sticker price should any discounts be issued. If the buyer is negotiating a price lower than the 20% below sticker, we contact the buyer for permission
- Once the item is sold, we give you 55% of the sale price and Turco Persian retains 45%